TERMS OF SERVICE
- Commissions are for digital goods only. No physical goods will be sent and shipping is not required. A high-resolution copy or your commission will be provided, which should be more than adequate if you would like to create your own print from the print service of your choice.
- By commissioning me, you are purchasing artist labour only. I retain all copyrights to my work.
- If you commission fanart, I reserve the right to use the commission for various prints/merchandise as I see fit. This applies only to fanart of major commercial properties. I will not make prints/merchandise available using commissions that are of indie properties, original characters, avatars, etc.
- Commissions are for personal, non-commercial use only. You are free to edit the art, make signatures, banners, blog layouts, avatars, print it out for yourself, etc. As long as you are not profiting from it in any way, you're free to do do with it as you like.
- Unless explicitly requested, all artwork may be posted on my various social media websites & galleries. If you wish your commission to remain private, please inform me in the initial request.
- Allow one week to one month per picture for your commission to be completed, depending on commission complexity and my work load. If you have a due date, make your request at least a month in advance and be sure to mention it in the initial commission request.
- Please confirm that you have received the work in progress images even if you don't require changes, as this speeds things up. However, if you do not respond within 3 days to confirm, I will assume that everything is fine and continue work.
- Any requests to change anything other than the colour scheme must be made before I start colouring. Once colouring starts, changes to the line art will no longer be possible.
- Remember to save any files I send you if you would like to keep them, as I cannot host them indefinitely for you.
- I reserve the right to decline your commission for any reason.
- All prices are in USD.
- For commissions without a due date, minimum deposit of at least half the commission cost is required up front, though you may opt to pay in full up front. Commissions will not be started until this deposit it made. If commission cost is not paid in full up front, the remainder must be paid when the line art is complete.
- For commissions without a due date, after the invoice has been sent, you will have one week to pay the minimum deposit. If the minimum deposit is not paid for in a week, your commission will be cancelled unless you contact me to explain. You're free to commission me again when you are ready.
- If your art has a due date, full payment must be received a month in advance. If full payment is not received, I will not be able to guarantee completion by the due date.
- You will receive three work in progress previews; sketch, line art & flat colours. Minor revisions are free (e.g. change the expression, fix an anatomy mistake, change an arm's position, colour scheme changes, etc.) however full revisions (i.e. starting over from a new sketch) will require additional fees based on how complete the commission was before the revision was requested.
- You may request variations of your main commission request for an additional fee. Variations include alternate outfits, colour schemes, expressions, etc. Pricing for these alterations varies and is dependant on how complicated the alteration is (e.g. changing the expression is less work than changing the entire outfit). Please make sure to include your variation requests in the initial order, and I will respond back with a quote.
- If you wish to cancel, partial refunds may be available dependant on how complete the commission is.
- No refunds are possible if commission is complete or final colouring has been started.
- Complete refund is possible if I have not yet begun your commission.
- If I decide that I cannot complete your commission, you will be granted a full refund regardless of my progress.
UNSKILLED AT DRAWING
*Feel free to ask if it's not explicitly listed
By commissioning me, you confirm that you have read and agree with the above terms.